永利集团 妙纯 2016-11-25 17:31:27
1. What pet does the man have?
A. B. C.
2. What outdoor activity did the man like?
A. B. C.
3. What is James?
A. A basketball player. B. A sports lover. C. David’s friend.
4. Which is Jack’s favourite city?
A. Paris. B. Tokyo. C. London.
5. Where are they?
A. At the zoo. B. On the street. C. At the police station.
6. What happened to Mr. Wu last night?
A. His car hit another. B. Another car hit his. C. Two cars hit each other.
7. How many people were there in Mr. Wu’s car?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
A camping trip
Who to go Alice and her friends.
When to start On 8 .
What to do Walk in the mountain in the morning.
Read and 9 in the camps in the afternoon.
Have a party by the fire in the evening.
How to feel Not tired but had a good 10 .
8. A. Friday B. Saturday C. Sunday
9. A. drink B. talk C. sing
10. A. time B. sleep C. breakfast
11. When did the story happen?
A. On a summer morning. B. On a hot noon. C. On a hot afternoon.
12. How was Mr. Read going home?
A. By bus. B. On foot. C. By bike.
13. Why did Mr. Read feel hot?
A. Because he was a fat man.
B. Because he walked in the sun.
C. Because a boy followed him too near.
14. What did Mr. Read do after the boy kicked his shoes some times?
A. He asked the boy not to hurt his feet.
B. He let the boy walk in front of him.
C. He told the boy to stop walking behind him.
15. Why did the boy follow Mr. Read?
A. Because he could find the way home.
B. Because the sun wouldn’t be on him.
C. Because he wanted to follow Mr. Read home.
16. As a girl, you should build ______ healthy lifestyle and don’t need to dream of ______ A4 waist (腰).
A. a; the B. the; 不填 C. a; an D. a; a
17. — I hear there’s a(n) ______ at the school gate. Do you know what’s it about?
— Oh. It’s about the coming of some exchange students from the UK.
A. invitation B. notice C. article D. message
18. — I don’t like my mother’s dishe s.
— Come on. ______ can cook better, I think. At least, they are to my taste.
A. Anybody B. Everybody C. Somebody D. Nobody
19. — Please sit up ______, children. We’re going to begin our lesson.
— All right, Mrs. Williams.
A. carefully B. comfortably C. straight D. forward
20. — Which way ______ I take to go to the library?
— Just go ahead. It’s at the end of the street. You ______ miss it.
A. should; can’t B. must; mustn’t C. can; may not D. need; can’t
21. — You look unhappy. What’s the matter?
— I ______ down a hole but no one helped me out. I ______ hurt.
A. fell; fell B. felt; felt C. fell; felt D. felt; fell
22. — Be careful when you are going across the road.
— OK. I’ll look out ______ cars.
A. of B. for C. at D. with
23. — Where is Suzhou Jinyi International Cinema?
— It’s ______ of our school.
A. southeast B. the southeast C. to southeast D. in the southeast
24. — Who can read the number 10,206 in English?
— Let me try. That’s ______.
A. one zero two zero and six B. ten thousand, two hundred, six
C. one thousand, two hundred and six D. ten thousand, two hundred and six
25. — Look at the clouds. It ______ rain.
— Oh, ______ home to close the windows.
A. is going to; I’ll go B. will; I’m going
C. will; I’ll go D. is going to; I’m going
26. — Your bedroom is so dirty. ______ all the rubbish, Peter.
— OK, mum. I’ll do it right away.
A. Put up B. Tidy up C. Pick up D. Hurry up
27. — Why are you buying so much food?
— An old friend of ______ is coming to see him this evening.
A. me B. mine C. my father’ D. my father’s
28. — ______?
— The students and teachers. They are really very nice.
A. What is your school like B. How do you find your school
C. What do you like about your school D. How do you like about your school
29. ______ exciting news report! Our class came first in the football match.
A. What an B. What a C. What D. How
30. — Why not go shopping with me?
— ______. But I have a lot of homework to do.
A. No problem B. Sounds great C. I agree D. You’re welcome
Snoopybabe, a shorthair, is now an animal star in China. He has more than 275,000 31 on Xinlang Weibo.
Snoopybabe is really very 32 , and he is now as famous as Maru and Grumpy Cat Tardar Sauce on the Internet.
The Japanese cat Maru was once the most beautiful star cat and people
33 the videos of her show over millions of times.
Grumpy Cat Tardar Sauce was also popular. A Friskies brand (品牌) of cat food 34 him as “spokescat”.
But Snoopybabe’s fan team is 35 quickly. The shorthair, born in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, is famous 36 his small nose and mouth and big brown eyes.
Snoopybabe’s owner Miss Ning says the cat’s “pie 37 ” is the most beautiful and that his sleepy eyes make him look lovely all the time. The 38 look comes from his parents, one an American shorthair and the other a Persian cat. Snoopybabe is very lovely, but she is still 39 to see many people 40 are so friendly to Snoopybabe.
31. A. friends B. fans C. photos D. replies
32. A. lovely B. helpful C. lucky D. popular
33. A. watched B. made C. bought D. checked
34. A. asked B. liked C. had D. fed
35. A. falling B. growing C. raising D. coming
36. A. for B. with C. as D. of
37. A. nose B. face C. mouth D. head
38. A. thin B. happy C. clean D. special
39. A. afraid B. interested C. surprised D. worried
40. A. in America B. in Japan C. on TV D. on line
When ______ comes upon us
Filling freshness in the air
Showi ng nature’s own beauty
With flowers blooming everywhere.
Trees start slowly budding
Opening to the sun’s warm rays
Start the birds to singing
Touching our hearts in these ways.
The grass starts turning greener
Pushing up out of the ground.
Nature is waking up
Sending forth her beautiful sound.
41. What word can be used in the blank?
A. wind B. sound C. spring D. time
42. What feeling does the poem give us?
A. Being bright. B. Being noisy. C. Being quiet. D. Being soft.
Do you want to know how to learn Engli sh words? First, make a list of them. A word list is a group of words that have the same part of speech.
Here are some exampl es.
◆A list of verbs (be, go, do, have, like, etc.)
◆A list of weather adjectives (rainy, sunny, snowy, windy, cloudy, etc.)
◆A list of family nouns (mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, etc.)
Now, how do you learn these word lists?
There are something you can do:
Writer a short story with all of the words. The story is only to make it interesting!
Let’s say the verbs: be, go, do, have, and like.
You can write a short story, such as:
“Sue is a student. She goes to school on foot. At school, the students have lots of homework every day. But she doesn’t like doing homework at all.”
43. The underlined phrase “part of speech” means ______.
A. 词义 B. 词形 C. 词性 D. 词根
44. ______ is different from “rainy”.
A. Sunny B. Ability C. Snowy D. Windy
45. What does “it” in the sentence “The story is only to make it interesting!” mean?
A. The story. B. The word list.
C. Learning the words. D. Writing the story.
46. What’s the best title for the passage?
A. How to make a word list. B. How to learn English words.
C. How to make up a story. D. How to tell the part of speech.
Barbara couldn’t take it anymore. Her neighbor upstairs was playing his stereo (立体音响) again. She had asked him twice already to turn the volume (音量) down. The first time she asked, he was surprised. He said he didn’t know that she could hear his stereo.
“Yes,” she said, “it’s just like your stereo were in my living room. I can hear every note (音符).”
He said he would keep it down. She hoped that he was telling the truth. Of course, he wasn’t. The very next day, he played his stereo. She went upstairs to remind (提醒) him of what he had said. He said the volume was so low that he could hardly (几乎不) hear it. She asked him to turn it lower. He said he would try. Barbara could know that when she entered her flat, the music was louder than when she had walked upstairs.
So, this was the third time. She took her baseball bat upstairs with her. She knocked very loudly on his door. When he opened the door, she shouted at him like crazy. She told him she would kill (杀) him if he didn’t turn the music down and keep it down. His eyes got big.
She went back downstairs. She couldn’t hear a note.
“I can’t believe I said that,” she told herself.
47. Barbara asked her neighbor to turn the music down ______.
A. once B. twice C. three times D. four times
48. When Barbara walked upstairs with a baseball bat she was ______.
A. afraid B. angry C. surprised D. worried
49. Which of the following is true?
A. Barbara didn’t like her neighbor. B. Barbara wanted to kill her neighbor.
C. Barbara wasn’t interested in music. D. Barbara never did things like that before.
50. What do you know about Barbara’s neighbor?
A. He wasn’t afraid of Barbara. B. He didn’t think about others.
C. Something was wrong with his ears. D. He wouldn’t play music anymore.
It was 7 pm. The White family — Mr. and Mrs. White, their sons Eric and Jack, and twin daughters Anna and Emma — sat at their dining table to have their Sunday dinner.
“What’s for dessert, Mom?” Eric asked his mother.
“Your dad made an apple pie,” Mrs. White answered.
“Great!” said Eric’s sister Emma from her high chair at the end of the table.
“Well, I want fifteen minutes of pie,” Eric said.
“Fifteen minutes of pie? What does that mean?” asked his brother Jack. He was two years younger than Eric.
“Mrs. King is teaching us about time in school,” Eric answered. He was in the second grade and he started to learn how to tell the time on a clock. “She told us that we could divide (分) the clock into four fifteen-minute parts, like the pieces of a pie. Fifteen times four is sixty and there are sixty minutes in an hour.”
“My good son!” Mrs. White smiled.
51. The story happened on a Sunday ▲ .
52. There were ▲ children in the White family.
53. Mrs. King was Eric’s ▲ teacher.
54. Eric wanted a ▲ of a pie.
55. Eric’s ▲ thought he was a good boy.
56. He looked at me with his eyes w ▲ open.
57. Tom h ▲ the ball behind the door when his father came in.
58. He always walks ▲ (沿着) the lake after dinner every day.
59. He is a very nice ▲ (人) to work with.
60. These paintings were treasures of ▲ (几百年) ago.
61. — Can I go swimming in the sea, mum?
— No, you mustn’t. It’s ▲ to swim on your own.
62. — ▲ we go somewhere for a day?
— A good idea.
63. — These days we can get all kinds of ▲ on the Internet.
— But not all of it is useful.
64. — What’s up? There is so much noise.
— Oh, our next door neighbor is ▲ for a party.
65. — I wonder how to get there on time.
— I think you ▲ to get up early to catch the first bus.
66. Your classroom is as large as ours.
Your classroom is the ▲ ▲ as ours.
67. You can take the second turning on your right.
You can ▲ ▲ at the second crossing.
68. He didn’t have breakfast and went to school in a hurry this morning.
He ▲ to school ▲ breakfast this morning.
69. You’re lucky to get a free ticket to Shanghai Disneyland Park.
▲ lucky ▲ you to get a free ticket to Shanghai Disneyland Park.
70. If you go across the bridge, you’ll see the post office on your left.
▲ the bridge, ▲ you’ll see the post office on your left.
3. 你的感想 (至少1点)。
Wednesday June 15, 2016
Today we had a class trip to the Amazing Museum. ____________________________________
1 – 5 BCACB 6 – 10 ACABA 11– 15 CABCB
16 – 20 CBDCA 21 – 25 CBADA 26 – 30 CDCAB
31 – 35 BDACB 36 – 40 ABDCD
41 – 45 CACBC 46 – 50 BCBDB
51. evening 52. four 53. Maths 54. quarter 55. mother
56. wide 57. hid 58. around 59. person 60. centuries
61. dangerous 62. Shall 63. information 64. preparing 65. have
66. same size 67. turn right 68. hurried; without 69. It’s; of 70. Cross; and
71. How long can a goldfish grow up to be?
72. She is/was too short to reach the kite in the tree.
73. You can easily lose your way/get lost in a strange place.
74. When he woke up, he found himself alone at home.
75. She was excited to see the artist walking towards her.
One possible version:
Wednesday June 15, 2016
Today we had a class trip to the Amazing Museum. We met at the school gate at 8 am and went there on foot. At the museum, I learned a lot about the amazing things. I learned the history of sandwiches, and I also learned that fish sleep with their eyes open. …
Believe it or not, the world is full of amazing things and I’m really amazed.
1. W: Where are you going, Sam?
M: I’m going to buy some food for my parrot.
2. W: I hear you like running.
M: I did, but I do more swimming and cycling now.
3. W: What are you doing, David?
M: I’m watching a basketball game. James is playing in it.
4. W: Which city do you like best, Jack?
M: It’s the capital of England.
5. W: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the zoo?
M: I’m sorry, but I’m new here. You can ask the policeman over there.
第二部分 听对话和 短文回答问题
W: Mr. Wu, what happened to you last night?
M: Oh, I drove too fast and my car hit another.
W: Was there anyone hurt?
M: Yes. My mum and I were hurt. Luckily, my two children and the three people in the other weren’t.
W: Who sent you to hospital then?
M: Three local students helped us to the nearest hospital. They were really helpful. The police came a few minutes later.
W: I’m sorry to hear that. You must be careful next time.
Alice was going camping with her friends in the country at the weekend. But Mary, Susan and Lily wanted to go the beach. At last they decided to go to the mountain. They went off after work on Friday. On Saturday morning, they got up early to enjoy breakfast. Then they took long walks in the mountain. In the afternoon, they read books and talked over a cup of tea in the camps. In the evening they got together by the fire, singing and dancing. Then they went to sleep. They went home on Sunday.
It was not tiring at all and was great fun.
It was a very hot day in the middle of summe r, and there were no trees along the street. Mr. Read closed his shop at half past four. His bike was broken. So he went out into the street and began walking to the bus stop. He was very fat. The sun was high up in the sky, and soon Mr. Read felt very hot.
A boy came out of another shop in the street and followed Mr. Read. He stayed very near him all the time, and he kicked Mr. Read’s shoes some times. Mr. Read looked at him angrily each time.
After the fourth time, Mr. Read stopped, turned around and said to the small boy, “What are you doing? Stop following me like that! You’re going to hurt my feet.”
“I’m sorry, but don’t stop me, please!” the boy said. “It’s ver y hot today and there aren’t any trees in the street!”